Taylor Swift is currently on her “Eras Tour”, which will take her to over 30 countries around the world. The tour kicked off on August 13, 2023, and is scheduled to run through May 2024.
Ticket prices for the Eras Tour range from $49 to $449. The average ticket price is currently estimated to be around $253. However, ticket prices can vary depending on the venue, the date of the show, and the demand for tickets.
You can buy Taylor Swift tickets through a variety of channels, including Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats. It is important to buy tickets from a reputable seller to avoid getting scammed.
Here are some tips for buying Taylor Swift tickets:
- Be prepared to act quickly. Tickets for Taylor Swift shows tend to sell out quickly.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Tickets for Taylor Swift shows can be expensive, so it is important to set a budget and stick to it.
- Be aware of the fees. When you buy tickets through a third-party seller, be sure to factor in the fees that they charge.
- Buy from a reputable seller. There are many scams out there, so it is important to buy from a reputable seller.
Here are some upcoming Taylor Swift concerts in different locations:
- August 24, 2023 at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- August 25, 2023, at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- August 26, 2023 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- August 27, 2023 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- November 9, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
- November 10, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
- November 11, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
You can buy tickets for these concerts through Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats. It is important to buy tickets from a reputable seller to avoid getting scammed.
If you’re looking to purchase tickets for one of her concerts or events, here are a few steps you can take:
- Official Website: The best place to start is Taylor Swift’s official website. They usually provide information about her upcoming tours, concerts, and events, along with links to purchase tickets. Check her official website for announcements and ticket details.
- Ticketing Platforms: Tickets for major events are often sold through well-known ticketing platforms such as Ticketmaster, Live Nation, AXS, or Eventbrite. You can search for Taylor Swift events on these platforms and purchase tickets directly.
- Presales: Artists often offer presales for their fans. To access presale tickets, you might need a special code which is usually provided to fan club members, credit card holders, or those who have subscribed to an artist’s newsletter. Keep an eye on Taylor Swift’s social media accounts and official website for information about presale opportunities.
- Secondary Market: If tickets are sold out or hard to obtain through official channels, you might consider checking secondary market websites such as StubHub, SeatGeek, or Vivid Seats. Keep in mind that prices on these platforms can vary significantly from the face value of the tickets.
- Alerts and Notifications: Some ticketing platforms allow you to set up alerts or notifications for specific events. This way, you can be notified when tickets become available, go on sale, or when additional shows are added.
- Social Media: Taylor Swift often announces her tours and ticket sales on her social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Following her accounts can help you stay up-to-date with the latest news and announcements.
Remember that tickets for popular artists like Taylor Swift can sell out quickly, so it’s a good idea to be prepared and act promptly when tickets become available. Additionally, be cautious of purchasing tickets from unofficial sources to avoid potential scams or counterfeit tickets.
Please note that my information might not be up to date, as my knowledge was last updated in September 2021. Always make sure to check the latest information from official sources before making any ticket purchases.
You can buy Taylor Swift tickets through a variety of channels, including:
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner for Taylor Swift’s tour. You can buy tickets through their website or app.
- StubHub: StubHub is a secondary ticketing marketplace. You can buy and sell tickets for Taylor Swift concerts on StubHub.
- Vivid Seats: Vivid Seats is another secondary ticketing marketplace. You can buy and sell tickets for Taylor Swift concerts on Vivid Seats.
- SeatGeek: SeatGeek is a search engine for tickets. You can compare prices for tickets to Taylor Swift concerts on SeatGeek.
It is important to buy tickets from a reputable seller to avoid getting scammed. When you buy tickets from a secondary ticketing marketplace, be sure to read the seller’s reviews before you purchase.
Here are the steps on how to buy Taylor Swift tickets:
- Choose a reputable seller. As I mentioned before, it is important to buy tickets from a reputable seller to avoid getting scammed. Some of the most reputable places to buy Taylor Swift tickets include Ticketmaster, StubHub, Vivid Seats, and SeatGeek.
- Set a budget. Tickets for Taylor Swift shows can be expensive, so it is important to set a budget before you start shopping.
- Do your research. Once you have chosen a seller, be sure to do your research and compare prices before you buy. You can also read reviews of the seller to see what other people have said about their experience.
- Buy your tickets. Once you have found tickets that you are happy with, be sure to buy them quickly before they sell out.
Here are some additional tips for buying Taylor Swift tickets:
- Sign up for email alerts. Many ticket sellers offer email alerts when tickets for Taylor Swift concerts go on sale. This is a great way to be notified as soon as tickets become available.
- Be patient. Tickets for Taylor Swift shows can be hard to come by, so be patient and keep checking back. Sometimes tickets become available closer to the show date.
What if I don’t get in?
Don’t panic buy tickets from unofficial websites. Scammers prey on fans’ desperation, and there have been many cases of people listing fake tickets on dubious websites.
Secondly, keep an eye out for last-minute ticket releases. Often, a few seats become available in the days before a show, once the production has loaded into the venue. Keep checking Ticketmaster as the gigs get closer.
How about the show?
If you do manage to secure a seat, you’re in for a treat. Taylor’s latest tour is a three-hour extravaganza that looks back over each of her 10 studio albums.
The 44-song concert also incorporates a “one-off” acoustic set every night, with Taylor promising to play a different track at every venue.
So far, the acoustic section has included fan favourites like Mirrorball, Snow On The Beach and Getaway Car alongside more mainstream hits like Welcome To New York and her debut single Tim McGraw.
She’s also been joined by special guests including country star Maren Morris, rapper Ice Spice, singer-songwriter Phoebe Bridgers and British singer Marcus Mumford.