Police called to a vast illegal rave address by over 1,000 revelers


Four people were clutch to hospital after more than 1,000 people descended on an industrial estate in Wales where an illegal rave took place over the Easter weekend.
Police were called after hundreds of people emptied up for the “unlicensed music as it happens” at the Kenfig Industrial Estate in Margam, Port Talbot.
South Wales Police said officials were called to the scene at 11.40 pm on Saturday night, and hundreds of people were describing to still be there the following day.
Police initially said three people were taken to the hospital – none earnestly injured – and on Sunday night added that one further person had been taken to the hospital with non-serious injuries.
The force added that a small number of vehicles and people endure at the scene on Sunday night.
Earlier on Sunday, South Wales Police Assistant Chief Constable Mark Travis said: “Initial narrate indicated that in excess of 1000 people and 70 vehicles are in appearance.”
He said a number of officers had been positioned and police were urging people to leave the site safely and to stay away.

Illegal Rave Causes Chaos, Prompts Heavy Police Presence

He said the Welsh Ambulance Service had also addressed this in response to calls from the scene.
In a statement on Sunday night, South Wales Police said crisis favor and local partners were still at the scene.
Three people have now been rushed to hospital after extremity services arrived at the scene in Margam, Port Talbot, in Wales.
South Wales Police said in excess of 1,000 people address the ‘unlicensed music event’ at Kenfig Industrial Estate.
Some have proceeded more than 200 miles to be at the event, which kicked off last night.
A number of police have been stationed after witnesses described semi-conscious bodies lying on the road.
Assistant Chief Constable Mark Travis said: ‘Initial reports nominate that in excess of 1000 people and 70 vehicles are in attendance.
‘A number of officers have been positioned. We are urging people to pull out of the site safely and stay away from the event.’.

The Welsh Ambulance Service traditionally that none of the people hospitalisedise seriously injured.
One of the ravers, Nigel, proceed from Hampshire with three friends in their van.
Like most weekends, they come in the early hours and are not planning to leave any time soon.
They say this event is particularly important on the rave scene as it is EggTech.
Meanwhile, some locals have said the illegal event has not been ‘much difficulty’ to deal with.
Resident Chris Davies said: ‘I begin work at 6 am this morning and I thought it was a dance or something. You could catch it at the bottom of the hill.
A road into the estate has been shut, while around 300 cars are left on Water Street leading to the area of the rave.
Workers were called in the early hours of this morning to assist with the shutdown while police dealt with ravers.

Police Called to Shut Down Huge Unsanctioned Rave in Busy City

South Wales Police said on Twitter: ‘Police are aware of an illegal meeting at Kenfig Industrial Estate Margam. There is an order in place to direct individuals to leave the area.
‘For public safety reasons, please do not manage on foot or in vehicles. There are current road shutdowns in place.’
Partygoers from across the UK were told to gather in Bristol on Friday night (April 7) ahead of an illegal rave in South Wales addressed by more than 1,000 people. A partygoer said people were told to head to the Bristol area and wait for further management to the secret location of the massive rave on Saturday.
The loose convoy of partygoers then restarts to head over the Severn Bridge and down the M4 to an industrial estate between Cardiff and Swansea. Now police are still trying to clear the Welsh industrial estate near Port Talbot where more than 1,000 people convene for a party over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.

Massive Illegal Rave Draws Over 1,000 Revelers, Police Called to Scene

Three people have been taken to hospital and there are reports of people lying on the sides of paths on Sunday (April 9). Police chiefs are deterrent people to stay away from the “illegal gathering” at Kenfig Industrial Estate.
Police were first called to the scene at 11.40 pm on Saturday (April 8) and music continued to blare out on Sunday morning notwithstanding efforts to disperse the party. They had come down the M4 from all over the nation to find the secret gathering.
One partygoer who would only give his name as Chris told colleagues at Wales Online the details when asked how people got to hear about the gathering on a factory estate in Wales. He had personally walked four hours to get there.
He said it all began about a week ago and added: “Everyone sends their numbers in on the social media group and then in the whole world gets a group text saying: ‘Ring this number on this day.’
“Then on the phone line, it gives you a common area to go to. Last night it said ‘front to Bristol area’. So everyone in the country going was the caption to Bristol last night.

About the author

Olivia Wilson
By Olivia Wilson


Get in touch

Content and images available on this website is supplied by contributors. As such we do not hold or accept liability for the content, views or references used. For any complaints please contact adelinedarrow@gmail.com. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our terms of use. We do our best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please us know by sending an email to adelinedarrow@gmail.com and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. We do not accept liability for any user-generated or user submitted content – if there are any copyright violations please notify us at adelinedarrow@gmail.com – any media used will be removed providing proof of content ownership can be provided. For any DMCA requests under the digital millennium copyright act
Please contact: adelinedarrow@gmail.com with the subject DMCA Request.